- This event has passed.
Wednesday Studio- In Person General Life Drawing Classes
4th November 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
ALL OUR IN PERSON CLASSES ARE CANCELLED UNDER TIER 3 & 4 RESTRICTIONS
CLASSES WILL ONLY GO AHEAD UNDER TIER 2 GUIDELINES
For updates: We will update the website if there are any changes to classes and we also send out a newsletter with whats on every week- sign up here
And we are running all our online classes/ workshops/ events and a new online courses! Take a look here
We also have a selection of recordings of classes and events available to buy to watch in your own time here
Classes are NOT drop in for the moment:
classes are book in advance only as we will have limited numbers to allow for appropriate spacing. As a result of this we have increased the price of classes to cover costs of model, professional tutor and studio hire. Buy your ticket below.
As with all our classes- expect professional tutors and models in an inspiring and unique space. With poses from 30 seconds to one hour- there is something for everyone. This is a general life drawing class with tuition for beginners and advice for those who are more experienced, all designed to encourage you to develop your own style and approach.
Wednesday Studio- In Person Life Drawing Sessions
General level- all welcome!
Every Wednesday – starting 13 January
£20 per session
Book in advance only- tickets are available right up until the start of class- but with limited numbers once they are gone they are gone!
Buy tickets below
Easels and drawing boards provided
Materials available to buy, or bring your own- Paper 20p per sheet, charcoal 25p per stick
To keep up to date with classes, its helpful for us if you register your interest – email us at email@example.com
We will be practicing social distancing measures we need to keep everyone safe:
* It is essential you wear a mask throughout the class
* We will ask you to wash your hands when entering the building
* We have a thermometer to take everyones temperature – this has been provided by WAC
* We can put contact tracing into practice- so if you are in contact with anyone who is diagnosed with COVID please let us know and we will contact everyone who has been in contact with you- so please be vigilant about this and keep us informed
* we will have hand sanitiser available for all to use
* we will have dettol and wipes so everyone can keep their areas/ materials and tools clean/
* we will have materials available to buy- but if you have your own things please bring them along
For more on our guidelines following London entering Tier 2 status here