Saturday Studio – In Person General Life Drawing Classes
January 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until 17th January 2021
Christmas Break Dates:
Last class before Christmas:
Saturday 12 December
First classes back after Christmas:
Wednesday 13 January 2021
Saturday 16 January 2021
For updates: We will update the website if there are any changes to classes and we also send out a newsletter with what’s on every week- sign up here
And we are running all our online classes/ workshops/ events and a new online Lo-Fi Printmaking course! Take a look here
We also have a selection of recordings of classes and events available to buy to watch in your own time here
We are delighted to finally welcome you back into the studio for some real life life drawing exploration London Drawing style!
Following the shut down due to COVID 19 we are making baby steps towards getting our drop in classes back up and running- with some COVID safe adjustments. We hope you will understand the changes in place for now and thank you for your support during this tricky transition period!
Classes are NOT drop in for the moment:
classes are book in advance only as we will have limited numbers to allow for appropriate spacing. As a result of this we have increased the price of classes to cover costs of model, professional tutor and studio hire. Buy your ticket below.
As with all our classes- expect professional tutors and models in an inspiring and unique space. With poses from 30 seconds to one hour- there is something for everyone. This is a general life drawing class with tuition for beginners and advice for those who are more experienced, all designed to encourage you to develop your own style and approach.
Saturday Studio- In Person Life Drawing Sessions
General level- all welcome!
Resuming 16 January 2021
£20 per session
Book in advance only- tickets are available right up until the start of class- but with limited numbers once they are gone they are gone!
Buy tickets below
Easels and drawing boards provided
Materials available to buy, or bring your own- Paper 20p per sheet, charcoal 25p per stick
To keep up to date with classes, its helpful for us if you register your interest – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be practicing social distancing measures we need to keep everyone safe:
* It is essential that you wear a face mask during the class
* We will ask you to wash your hands when entering the building
* We have a thermometer to take everyones temperature – this has been provided by WAC
* We can put contact tracing into practice- so if you are in contact with anyone who is diagnosed with COVID please let us know and we will contact everyone who has been in contact with you- so please be vigilant about this and keep us informed
* we will have hand sanitiser available for all to use
* we will have dettol and wipes so everyone can keep their areas/ materials and tools clean/
* we will have materials available to buy- but if you have your own things please bring them along
* work areas will be spaced apart and everyone will keep to their area as much as poss- we will also keep doors open to keep the space ventelated
Classes going ahead in Tier 2 Government Restrictions- more info here