Corporate & Private Bookings
We will deliver bespoke creative experiences for corporate events or team building sessions, friends celebrating a special occasion, groups large or small
Recently we’ve run workshops with:
- Hayes Davidson Architects
- Blue Bolt
- Silent Gliss
- GA Design
- Howard Kennedy
- Emperor Works
I just wanted to say on behalf of everyone thank you very much for the great event you ran for us last week. We had some great comments from guests including:
- It was fun to face a new challenge and get some insight into how to draw people, and I think I received more instruction in art technique in that one evening than I ever had in school!
- Everybody seemed to enjoy it enormously and Howard Kennedy have certainly raised
the bar for marketing events.
- Brilliant evening thank you. Never been to a party quite like it!!
- I wanted to thank you all for such a fun and different evening. I found it most enjoyable and was pleasantly surprised (astonished) with the results of some of the exercises. I am sure that it gave me a creative spur for my subsequent drafting last night.
Pop Up Life Drawing
Book us for a personalised Life Drawing session. We can come to you or organise a studio for a bespoke workshop specifically designed to suit your needs and goals.
Whether it’s a session aimed at developing skills and demonstrating techniques, or a fun-for-all activity that motivates and inspires London Drawing can provide exactly what is required.
Designed to work for groups ranging from 10 to 50 our sessions last 2-3 hours and will get everyone drawing and building up their confidence.
These fun and informative sessions are a great way of getting creative juices flowing, generating communication, energising participants and providing a memorable experience the effects of which last long after the event.
We can provide a one off event, or series of workshops- evening or daytime.
Drawing Theatre Events
Book us for a bespoke themed or costumed life drawing event. We can devise a creative drawing session especially for you – whether a product launch, away day or concept based event – we can create something which suits your aims and criteria.
We can devise a creative session for you based on an idea or theme- workshops in the past have included Mindful Still Life, Creative Collage and Lo-Fi Printmaking. Contact us with your theme and we will devise a workshop for you.