To see more about our Saturday workshops go to: www.londondrawing.com/classes
Colour & Pastels with the Life Model
A great day of practical drawing and tuition using colour and pastels. A general class with demonstrations, lots of instruction for beginners and one to one advice for those with more experience.
Join us for a brand new workshop designed to improve your understanding of human anatomy though creative drawing from the life model. A great way to develop and improve your life drawing knowledge and observational skills.
General Life Drawing
A great day of life drawing using different techniques and mediums suitable for all levels of ability
- 10/09/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 24/09/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 08/10/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 29/10/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 19/11/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 03/12/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 17/12/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 11/02/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 25/02/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 25/03/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 29/04/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 03/06/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 16/09/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
General Life Painting
This is a great general painting class, good for all levels of ability. All basic skills needed to achieve an accomplished painting are approached- including composition, use of colour, mixing, and application of paint using both oils and acrylics.
Gesture and Mark Making Masterclass with Frank Gambino
Join London Drawing tutor and artist Frank Gambino for a masterclass in gestural life drawing – a exciting informative workshop for all levels of ability.
Head, Hands & Feet
Lo-Fi Printmaking from the life model
A brilliant day of creative hands on practical printmaking, with Printmaking Fellow at the RA and London Drawing co-founder, David Price.
Work from the model using mono printing, relief and lino printing with techniques and equipment you can use at home. Great for pushing your drawing in different directions.
Portraiture with Frank Gambino