We run drop-in classes across London. Classes cost £10 and run throughout the year except on bank holidays. No need to book – just arrive, pay and draw.
All our drop in classes are supported by Great Art
- Monday Drop In Life Drawing at Artizan St Library
Every Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays) at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Secret Sketch Drop in Life Drawing at Pop Brixton
PLEASE NOTE!: This class is due to change to ONE Tuesday a month from the end of September
Classes will run every Tuesday until the end of September and then one class every third Tuesday:
15 Oct/ 19 Nov/ 17 Dec
If in doubt please email or take a look at our calendar in the Whats On section where you can check whats on where and find alternative classes for your Tuesday life drawing fix!
- Tuesday evening drop In Life Drawing at Waterloo Action Centre, Waterloo
- Tuesday Lunchtime Drop In Life Drawing at Vaulty Towers, Waterloo
Secret Sketch – 11-1pm every Tuesday
- Wednesday evening drop In Life Drawing at Waterloo Action Centre
- Wednesday evening drop In Life Drawing at Waterloo Action Centre Waterloo
- Secret Sketch at The Kings Head, Hoxton
A Secret Sketch drop in life drawing class in an exciting venue!
Please help us to gauge interest for this class by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Daytime Drop In Life Drawing at Vaulty Towers, Waterloo
We run two Secret Sketch sessions on a Saturday:
Morning session: 11-1pm / Afternoon session: 1.30-3.30pm
£10 per class Materials available to buy- Tutor led
Help us to gauge interest in this class by emailing us: email@example.com
We are currently looking for venues to work with with regard to setting up regular drop in life classes. Our drop in evening classes are a great way of building new audiences and bringing people to your venue. Do you run or know of a venue which would benefit from what we can offer? More info here